LIME (Tilia L.) is called a DOCTOR among trees. The lime trees reach a height of 20-25 metres. They are long-living trees so they can live hundreds of years.
The lime brew helps in case of fever, pneumonia, persistent cough, neurotic problems and depression. It eases digestion.
A honey tree.
A lime is easy to grow and it can be planted in places exposed to winds.
* soil: sand and clay, well drained
* humidity: neutral
* sun exposure: partly shady or sunny places
* uses: urban greenery, large gardens, alleys
* decorative jute
* customised plant care guidebook
* customised greeting card
* customised carton packaging