HORNBEAM (Carpinus L.) is called “PRINCE OF THE WOODS”.
The trees reach a height of 20-25 metres.
They are perfect for sophisticated cuttings and can create beautiful geometric plants.
Hornbeam is not demanding. It can stand severe winters, droughts and it can grow in shiny places.
* soil: alkaline, rich in calcium, sand and clay, rich
* humidity: moist and slightly moist soil
* sun exposure: shady, partly shady or sunny places
* uses: cemeteries, parks, hedgerows, urban greenery
* decorative jute
* customised plant care guidebook
* customised greeting card
* customised carton packaging